Vanessa has been showing me around the last few days. It has been a lot of fun. We went and looked at a bunch of old historic homes, some museums, some antique stores, the zoo, just everywhere. It is fun because I have never been here at the same time as her since I have been an adult. She shows me all the places her and my mom used to go and it is fun to see those things.
The first night I was here we got Chinese food and she was telling me you can take your alcoholic drink in a togo cup. I knew you could do that down here in the old days but no way that is still legal. We didn't have any drinks like that so I'm not sure if you still can or not. But as we were driving around everywhere we found so many drive thru daiquiri shop. We went thru it and got one. I really couldn't believe it!
The Daiquiri Zone
The Daiquiri Zone


No comments:
Post a Comment