Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally Home!

I'm home! 3 weeks was a long time to be away from home and now I am so busy trying to catch up with everything. I'm so glad I was able to go and spend time with my grandparents while my grandma was recovering. I miss them so much already and wish they would move to Colorado :) But I know that will never happen. I just worry about them being down there all alone. 

I almost didn't get home on Friday. I was supposed to fly in at 6:30pm but as we were driving to the airport I got a phone call from American saying my flight was cancelled. I went to the airport anyways since we were almost there and found out my flight was cancelled because they didn't have a flight attendant. I was so annoyed because they were going to put me on a flight the next morning at 6:49am!!! Fortunately another airline was flying to Houston and then on to Colorado Springs and they were able to get me on one of their flights so I ended up getting home at 11:20pm. The only good thing about switching airlines was that Continental flys a mini jet out of Alexandria and American flys a little prop which I hate going on! 
Now that I am home I have to get back into the swing of things. It is a little hard going back to my regular life and regular responsibilities. Today was my first day back to work and it went pretty well. I think it will just take a few days to get back to normal. 

No comments:

music