I've got so much going on right now. I leave on Friday for Louisiana for 3 weeks. I have no idea what Zach is going to eat while I'm gone hehe. Of course I don't have to worry about him but it will be hard not seeing him for 3 weeks! I know my Grandparents need me though and Vanessa really needs a break. She has been there for almost 5 weeks and I know how it feels to be gone that long. Last year when we were in Arizona for a month we were sooo ready to be home so I'm glad I can go to give her a break too.
Before I leave I need to finish my class, get tons of things done at work so the girl who is working for me won't have any problems, and try to sort through issues with my father in laws probate.... which is a whole different post entirely, but why do family members change so much when money is involved!?!?
I made a list and slowly I have been able to cross things off which feels good. I am really looking forward to seeing my Grandparents it has been way too long. Of course I wish it would be under better circumstances but I am thankful I get to go now anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment