I'm leaving for Louisiana in the morning. My flight leaves Colorado Springs at 8:20am so Zach is taking me to the airport before work. I hate flying and haven't had to do it alone in a while but luckily my mother in law gave me some anxiety medicine and I should be set to go :) One of Zach's cousin's is a pilot out of Dallas and I have a 2 hour lay over there tomorrow so maybe we will run into each ohter at the airport. I was hoping he would be the pilot on my flight but I guess that isn't his route.
I'm excited to see my Grandparents but it is hard leaving for so long. I am going to miss Zach and Sadie so much. I'm sure I'll be really home sick in a week or so. I've got the laundry going now so I can pack clean clothes and once that is done I just need to finish packing and make sure I have everything before I can go to sleep. Hopefully I'll have a smooth flight tomorrow. I'm not sure how much internet access I will have but hopefully I'll be able to get on a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment