We saw Keith Urban for the second time Sunday night and he was SOOOOO good! We saw him a couple years ago at red rocks and he was good there but this time he just had so much energy and I think every women in the pepsi center was in love. He played until 11:30 and it was after 1 by the time we got home but so worth it!!! Carrie Underwood opened for him and she was good too but she couldn't hold a candle to Keith. Patti and I went with her sister and her sister's friend then two of Zach's cousins and their friends came too. Patti, Debi, Loretta and I had great seats and the kids had to sit way up in the nose bleeds. We had such a great time and could have listened to him all night. A women in a couple sections over got a signed guitar and we were all so jealous. Hopefully he comes back to Denver soon because I can't wait to see him again. Patti and Debi really can't wait and they are flying to Atlanta in April to see him two more times!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Love, Pain & the whole crazy thing
Patti and me
Loretta and Debi
Carrie Underwood
aka Zach's girlfriend
Keith Urban
aka my boyfriend
Posted by
Zach and Chelsea
at
7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment