He is getting so old! 25 doesn't seem old when I think about other people but when it comes to Zach and I it seems so old!!! Tonight we went out to dinner with his parents and the waitress sang happy birthday to him. Zach hates being the center of attention but at least he got a sundae out of it! On Saturday we went bowling with some friends to celebrate and had so much fun!! I made a birthday card for Zach and inside I told him about our trip to Vegas. We are going March 23rd-25th and we are so excited! We are also going to see the show LOVE while we are out there! Here are some pictures from Saturday.
Zach and I at the bowling alley
Lil and I (Lil and Chris are such great friends to us!)
Nicole and Lindsey
Caleb being a weirdo, as usual
Zach opening his card!
Registering that we are going on a mini vacation in two weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment