I'm all settled back into life. Last week was a little rough though. When I got home I either had a cold or allergies and just felt awful and I had no energy, thankfully I am feeling better now. We are getting ready to go to Vegas and I still have a few things to check off my list before we go like getting a pedicure and finding a hot pink clutch.....I don't know if this is going to be possible but I sure am going to try. Patti is going to watch the office for me so I need to get some things done at work too. I don't want her having to do much other than answer the phone and that is the way she likes it too!
Zach's basketball league started back up again too. He has games every Saturday and so far they aren't doing so hot. He has a team of left overs really. Zach and Caleb couldn't find enough guys to commit to playing this year so they joined a team instead of making one like they have in years past. I guess as long as they have fun it doesn't matter, but Caleb and Zach are pretty competitive, so we'll see how it goes. I think they have had two games and Caleb already has a technical...what a shock! In other news Zach got another tattoo. I can't say I'm much of a fan but what's done is done. Hopefully it will grow on me or maybe I will come to not even notice it. At least it is on his upper arm so when he is fully dressed it won't be seen. Not much of anything else has been going on, but I'll have a new blog and lots of pictures when we get back from VEGAS!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
recent happenings
Posted by
Zach and Chelsea
at
9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment