Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby news

We have started getting the nursery together and I can't wait until it's finished! Zach and I painted over labor day weekend and then last week they delivered the crib and dresser and last night Zach hung up the shelf and attached the changing pad to the dresser. I still need to get the curtains up and find a chair for the room. All the cute chairs are so expensive though so It's going to take some looking and shopping to find the right one. Here is what we have so far-

She has also been kicking and moving a lot more! Her movements are getting much bigger and it's fun to see my tummy move and jump. And my stomach is getting huge!!! and I still have 14 weeks left! I also got my gestational diabetes screening done two weeks ago and I don't have it so that is a huge relief. Other than that not much is new. Our little baby still doesn't have a name which is disappointing but at this point I don't think we will be able to decide until she is born. Oh and Lil is due to have her baby any day! Her official due date is Sept 13th so hopefully little Abigail isn't stubborn and late for her own party! I can't wait to meet her:)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What a great bedroom! You have great taste.wk

music