Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 years down forever to go :)


Happy Anniversary to US! 


Zach and I have been married 3 years today! It feels like much longer since we have lived together and gone through so much in the five and a half years we have been together. I never would have predicted our lives would be where they are today if you asked me 5 years ago but I'm so glad to be where we are and look forward to everyday we get to spend together. We are beginning the next chapter of our lives and parents and we are both so excited to see what else the future holds for us. I know it will be better then either of us can imagine. 

I got the best anniversary gift too :) Zach gives the BEST gifts!! this year I got a new coach bag and I absolutely love it! Too bad I'll have to put it away for a diaper bag in the next few months ;) Tonight we are going to a nice dinner and this weekend we might try to have dessert at the melting pot. 

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Happy Anniversary! HUGS!!!!!!!!

music