Monday, August 4, 2008

decisions decisions decisions

I'm having such a hard time making any decisons about this baby girl's room! It was so much easier when I thought we were having a boy. There is less to choose from for boys and Zach said the theme had to be sports which narrowed it down even more. I think I only liked two bedding sets for sports so it was much easier. There is just so much cute stuff for girls, I can't pick just one! I think I have it narrowed down now but I still second guess myself and wonder if I'll regret or wish I had picked something else. And names! Oh thats another decision I can't make!! I have three options right now and I had two last week haha. Instead of choosing one I added one! We might have to wait for the baby to be born before we have a name for her picked out. Right now I like Vivian Claire, Zoey Leigh, and Savannah Marie.

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

GREAT names! I love them all! I really wanted to name Morgan, "Savannah".. You know... after Jimmy Buffet's daughter? ha ha ha

Love you!

Check out our blog for hurricane updates... It's heading right toward us!

Miss you!

music