I had an amazing baby shower! Patti threw the shower for me at The Poli Tea House in Colorado springs. The house is beautiful. It is a Victorian home built in the early 1900's and has a lot of character! Everyone pitched in to make this shower beautiful and all the hard work really paid off. It was so gorgeous and I loved every minute of it. We got so many amazing gifts from our very generous friends and family. Our baby is going to be very well dressed! We got some of the cutest outfits, tons of adorable blankets, everything we need for bathing, some toys and books, our car seat and stroller, a pack n play, a diaper champ, all our crib bedding and so much more. Now all we need is a little baby! Here are a couple pictures I had I my camera. I need to get the ones off Patti's camera and then I'll send them out to everyone on kodak.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Baby shower
Posted by
Zach and Chelsea
at
7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!! Wish I could have been there!I am glad you had a good time and that you have so many people there who love you!
Post a Comment