Zach and I finally know when we are going to Clearlake to take care of some things at his Dad's house. We are flying out of Colorado Springs on Sunday May 18th. I'm so thankful for expressjet. They fly directly out of the Springs which is so much easier to fly in and out of then Denver and they fly to Sacramento which is the closest airport to Clearlake. They also fly from the Springs to San Diego so hopefully we will get to book some of those flights soon :)
So we will have all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to get things done like getting the house up for sale and finding someone to take care of the yard. Then I will fly home Wednesday night and Caleb will fly out the same day to help Zach pack up all his baseball cards and things he wants to keep from his Dad and they will drive back Saturday and Sunday. I'll have to book them a hotel room in Utah or somewhere half way because the drive is sooo long. I'm so glad Caleb can go out and help. I get really freaked out in that house/town so 4 days is plenty for me and Caleb will be much more help moving and packing heavy things than I could be.
It feels good to finally have some plans set. We still need to make some arrangements like the hotel and probably a u-haul or something, but at least we have the dates!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
We finally have the dates
Posted by
Zach and Chelsea
at
12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment