Monday, May 5, 2008

Rockies Game

Zach and I went to see the Rockies play the Dodgers yesterday. It was the prefect game. It started at 1:05 and the weather was perfect, not to hot and not to cold. We also had great seats. It was such a fun time! Zach even got me a sundae in a Rockies hat....last time they didn't have them and I was so disappointed. Zach was torn as to who to root for but since we watch the Rockies all the time he decided to go for the home team and they won so we can't ask for anything more.

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Oh this looks like sooo much fun! We miss the Big City and the fun things to do, but we don't miss the cold and the snow!!!! Looks like a blast. I love your blog, it's soooo cute! I did not even know you had one! I'll be checking here often! Love you CUTIE!!!!

music