Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in a really long time. I know I hate when I check my favorite blogs and they haven't been updated. I did give up on my spring cleaning though. I had tons of energy when I started and was doing so good getting things checked off the list but the last few weeks I have hit a brick wall and the cleaning will have to wait until I have more energy.
Other than that the weather is starting to get nicer. I am really excited for Summer. Colorado is so beautiful in the summer and I love doing all the outdoor things. We already have a lot of camping trips planned but I doubt we will have as much fun as we did last summer. Saturday the weather was so nice Vanessa and I had lunch at the old train depot in Colorado Springs at a restaurant called Giuseppe's then we walked to the Ross Auction, checked out the flea market, and went window shopping downtown at all the cute stores. It was nice to get out and enjoy the weather although it was a little windy.
Hopefully I'll be better at blogging in the future. I'm really going to try!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

It was so nice spending the day with you. We'll have to get out again soon.

Also, good to see your new post, I'll make sure to encourage you in the blogging arena. It is fun :) and I'm sure over the next few months you won't be so tired.

I've been finding some good sites about new moms etc that I'll pass along to you too.

Take a look at my new design on iThinkMedia.com - I've started blogging there to so check it out. :)

music