Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again. I don't know what it is about spring coming that makes people feel the need to clean but I definitely feel like cleaning EVERYTHING. Even though the weather still feels more like winter than anything else. I have already started cleaning the wood blinds. I only do 2-3 a night because they take so long for each one! Here is my spring cleaning to do list:

-Finish deep cleaning all the wood blinds
-Clean all baseboards
-Have carpets professionally cleaned
-Clean out and reorganize our master bedroom closet DONE
-Clean out my car...it's such a mess DONE
-Clean and organize our office and filing cabinets
-Seal tile in master and guest bath
-Pick up all the dog poop in the backyard DONE
-Vacuum couches
-Get Sadie's toys, random shoes, and lost socks out from under the bed DONE
-Clean all bath rooms DONE
-Change the air filter for the furnace

Hopefully I can get this list finished in the next two weeks. I plan to do a little each night and whatever I can get done on the weekend. This weekend we are kind of busy with Brianna coming into town with her baby and Vanessa's birthday so I'm not sure how much extra time for cleaning will be available.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Great list -- you are so thorough -- you remind me of your grandmother. :)

You've inspired me to make my list.

music