Mondays are always a hard day! After having such a great weekend who wants to go back to work :(
Friday night we met our friends Tracey and Eric at The Loop they have really good Mexican food and HUGE margaritas. We had such so much fun with them and I think Tracey and I were both tipsy after drinking 1/4 of our margaritas! Out in front of the restaurant they have a mineral spring you can drink out of. Vanessa told me we should try it because it has lithium in it and would make us happy :) Tracey and I were the only ones brave enough to try but the spring was just gurgling so we didn't get to drink it.
Zach and I at The Loop!
Tracey and I in front of the spring with the statue on top. Next time we will try it!
Saturday we went to the doctor for Zach's back and he is getting better slowly. A huge improvement over last week that is for sure. We went and got some lunch too and then went to our nephew Dylan's 8th birthday! I can't believe he is 8 already. He just had the family over for presents and cake and then had a party that night with his friends.
Zach and the birthday boy!
Sunday I met Lillian in Denver and we went shopping, had lunch and saw the movie 27 dresses.Neither of our husband's would see it with us which is just another reason it is so important to have girlfriends! Now that they moved from Longmont to Broomfield it is much easier to meet in south Denver for an afternoon and do girl things. I am going to be so sad if they move out of state when Chris graduates. Luckily they have a few years left before that happens and I won't be losing my best friend just yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment