Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Is it really a boy or could it be a girl?

On Monday I went for my regular ultrasound for my doctors office. I thought this will be good they'll tell me it's a boy and we can be absolutely sure well of course what does the tech say....its a GIRL! Zach and I just looked at each other like WHAT, I asked her how sure she was and she said as sure as she can be. I was really let down. I wanted a girl when I first found out I was pregnant but now that I thought it was a boy I was really looking forward to having a little boy! I had already bought the bedding set and ordered the crib and furniture. Zach took the whole thing much better than I did which surprised me because he wanted a boy so badly. Now I'm ok with whatever and will be trilled with either. Just in that moment it was hard to deal with.

So I called the place I got my first ultrasound at and explained what happened and luckily they are going to recheck me for free on Saturday. I hope they get a really good look and I can go with whatever the majority vote is. It is a little hard to trust the ultrasound now though since I have had two with different results. So much for finding out the gender early :)

2 comments:

So Happy Together said...

First of all I love your new lay out!! One day I'll give mine some more sparkel!! Also I wish I could take some pictures of you as your belly grows! I have learned some really cool things for pregnancy and I know one that would be perfect for you! Call me and I'll share maybe someone could take it for you. Wish I could do it! Also lets see what they say Sat!!

Jen Glover said...

Wow! Keep us posted! That is so crazy! :) I just bought you little boy goodies and luckily, have not had time to mail them yet, so I'll wait until we find out!

I love the look of your blog... How did you do this? Fill me in!

music