Friday, June 6, 2008

Random Updates

I am 12 weeks 5 days pregnant today. I am feeling so much better and starting to get my energy back just in time for summer! I went to the doctor on Tuesday and heard the heartbeat but other than that it was a pretty quick appointment. She did say no to water skiing which I figured she would but I had to ask J I have also been looking at maternity clothes online. I don’t need them yet but if anyone knows where to get cute stuff let me know!

We are redoing our backyard, which has been so much work! We are pulling out all of the old weed block and mulch and putting down new weed block (the old stuff didn’t work very well) and putting down rocks. Zach and I aren’t too fond of rocks but it is in the front yard so it transitions to the back yard better and Sadie throws out all the mulch on the grass when she runs and then it sticks to her fur and she drags it in the house. Hopefully we will get it all finished this weekend. Last weekend we put 1.5 tons on rock on the far side of the house so we have a good head start.

We went over to Vanessa’s for Memorial Day and had a great time. It was a little overcast and chilly but we brought the wii up and Vanessa managed to beat us all at golfing….how does that happen j/k.

We have a lot coming up in the next few weeks so hopefully I’ll have something blog worthy.

2 comments:

Jen Glover said...

YEA! an update! HUGS! I'm so glad you are feeling better!!!! Good luck with the yard. No fun...... GAP is the best maternity place I found. Invest in a pair of their jeans. You won't be disappointed!!!! HUGS!

Vanessa said...

Hey -- winning is fun. ;) Not sure how I won on the golf game - but hopefully soon I'll get one so I can practice! (grin)

music