Thursday, June 12, 2008

7 more days!

One week from today we will hopefully know the gender of the baby we are expecting in December. I scheduled an elective ultrasound with a company in Littleton to find out the gender early. Normally your doctor does an ultrasound around 20 weeks to check the baby's development and at that time they can usually determine the sex if you want to know. This company uses the 3d and 4d ultrasounds to tell anytime after 15 weeks. I’m so excited! Some people around us have discouraged us from finding out early. I’m not sure why it’s any of their concern. We weren’t planning to wait until the birth to find out so what does it matter if we find out at 15 weeks or 20. I think its going to be a great way for us to bond with the baby and start planning. So check back soon to see pictures and find out what we’re having!

3 comments:

So Happy Together said...

Hi Chelsea! I LOVED my early ultrasounds!! Much funner and more relaxing than the formal one! Then you can be sure if both ultrasounds say the same sex! Have fun! Then you can start shopping and narrow down some names. Love U

Vanessa said...

Only a couple more days! :)

Jen Glover said...

YIPPPEEEEEE! It's a BOY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see my new nephew!!! HUGS!!!

music